BY Chloe Nicholls - May 22, 2018
Today HRD Summit Europe has landed in Amsterdam bringing together over 500+ delegates, HR leaders and innovators, to explore the future of work and and the new business landscape. The schedule is jam packed with keynotes, panels, interactive workshops, MATCH meetings, HR tech village, roundtable sessions and networking events.
For the next two days, HR leaders will be learning about future trends for the HR industry, how artificial intelligence can increase employee productivity, new perspectives on work and company culture and how senior HR leaders can leverage new technologies to drive innovation across the business.
- Keynote from Dr. Susan David, a Top 50 Thinker, Award-Winning Psychologist and Business Author, 50Thinker and author of best bestselling book, Emotional Agility
- Keynote by Cyrus Akrami, Head of Market Development, Workplace by Facebook on future technology trends and collaboration in the workplace
- Executive panel with Ovo Energy, Deutsche Telekom, Coca-Cola, Bosch and Johnson & Johnson on the future of work and the new business landscape
- A lightning talk from Duarte Ramos, Vice President of People & Performance for Europe, Gympass on flexible employee benefits
- Interactive workshop hosted by Colab on working in an agile and collaborative way for the connected age
- HR Tech village showcasing the most disruptive innovations in HR technology with live demos and networking opportunities
- MATCH meetings, providing attendees with access to exclusive content and one-on-one consultative meetings with sponsors and suppliers
Follow along on social via #HRDEurope18 for the latest news and updates during the conference and connect with your peers.